WHY DO TOOTH JEWELLERY?
Are you looking for adding a spark to your personality? Then get chasing the latest trend which is to add a ‘sparkle’ to your teeth. Tooth jewellery usually comes in the form of small gems and stones, which are fitted to the teeth to give them a unique look. It is done in the visible surfaces of front teeth (labial surfaces of upper anterior teeth).
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF TOOTH JEWELLERY?
- The procedure is painless. All other body piercings present a level of risk of infection and are painful.
- There is no drilling involved, so the jewel does not damage the tooth and has no side effects.
- It can be easily removed without any damage to the tooth structure.
- Change in design: Further, if one wants tooth jewellery can be fixed again at a later stage.
- Tried-and-tested materials are used.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR GETTING TOOTH JEWELLERY?
The jewellery is applied to teeth in the same way as orthodontic brackets – a procedure which has been around for a long time. The procedure for fixing teeth jewellery is very simple and usually takes about 10 to 15 minutes. Dentists do offer lots of fun designs to choose from a variety of crystals.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
The longevity of adhesion of these studs varies based on maintenance and habits. Teeth jewellery does require maintenance because of the accumulation of plaque, this depends on one’s food habits and on the tendency of one’s teeth to have stains.
IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY OF BRIGHTENING UP MY SMILE?
Yes. There is something called Tooth whitening. Click here to know more.
TO KNOW MORE CALL NOW – 09930113857 (SK Smile Dental Clinic Airoli)