TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK
THE DREAM OF CREATING BEAUTIFUL SMILES
Dr Satish Kumar Menon-
- Done his BDS from Terna Dental College, Navi Mumbai and MDS (Periodontics and Implant Dentistry) from BVPDU Dental College, Navi Mumbai.
- As a specialist, he is focused towards improving the periodontal health of patients and helping them replace missing teeth with implants.
- His patient-centric focus and emphasis on ethical treatment forms the core value of SK SMILE DENTAL CLINIC.
- He focuses on treatment planning for the long-term improved oral health of the patient.
Dr Swathi Menon-
- Completed her BDS from Sinhgad Dental College, Pune.
- Done her MBA in healthcare administration, MUHS, Pune.
- Her BDS helps her understand the dental needs of the patients and her MBA enables her to understand how to make the practice welcoming and patient-friendly.
- She manages the functioning of the clinic to keep the systems in order so that patients don’t face any discomfort or delays.
- She also looks into the needs of patients in a patient-centric manner and helps them individually.
Dr Akanksha Marathe-
- Done her BDS from DY Patil Dental College (Navi Mumbai).
- She completed her post-graduate training program in the branch of Cosmetic Dentistry (New York University College of Dentistry, PCAD).
- Her quest is to keep upgrading her knowledge to help her patients more, has made her complete various courses including Implants from Implant Vision Continumm; Dental Veneers, Laminates from Chicago Centre and many more.
- She has a calm and soft-spoken nature which puts her patients at ease. She believes in the art of designing smiles for life.
Dr Aarati Tandale-
- Completed her BDS from Vasantdada Patil Dental College, Sangli.
- She is extremely soft spoken and a good listener, paying detailed attention to all her patients’ needs and dental problems.
- She takes time and effort to explain patients all the treatment options available and the best one which suits them.
- Dr. Aarti is extremely empathetic and that helps her understand her patients.